Retail price: $18
Specs per manufacturer: These unisex warmers are stylish, cute and functional. Use on arms or legs. 12″ long.Buggies with Insect ShieldTM are durable, soft and comfortable. They help ward off insects with a man-made version of a natural repellent found in flowers such as the African Daisy.
- EPA-registered, odorless Insect Shield Repellent Gear repels mosquitoes, ticks, ants, flies, chiggers and midges
- Insect Shield requires no re-application and cannot be swallowed; it’s not harmful to the eyes or skin and is EPA-approved for infants and pregnant/nursing women
- Insect Shield is effective through 70 washes
- Soy Genius fabric blends organic cotton, soy and spandex for a luxurious feel
- Buggies also help protect your child from the sun’s harsh rays with UPF 30 protection
Findings: Tired of bugs biting your babe’s tender arms and legs?? This material really works. The cotton material is super soft and is blended with insect shield to deter mosquitos from lunch time on your kid. I love not having to spray anything on babies. We tried them on about a dozen baby legs of all shapes and sizes. We appreciated the wide cuffs which didn’t dig into the rolls on any of the babies, even the most endowed ones. The warmers fit equally well on arms and legs and add a nice extra layer of warmth when needed. Diaper changing is a snap as there isn’t a crotch in them and as an added bonus, their legs are protected from bugs during the change!